Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm moving this blog from here to my WordPress blog, for several reasons. It's more customisable, and my main reason for choosing blogger was ease of finding themes; I've actually found more that I like for WordPress. :P

All prior entries and comments have been imported and can be found here.

The RSS feed for the new blog is here.

As I won't be using this blog anymore, I've disabled comments.

See you at the new place! :)

Nonny Blackthorne wrote at 9:38 AM


She


chaotic paradox twines the void
stubborn beauty pens the word
fallen angel sings the truth
sensual kitten rapes the bird
glorious dragon kisses the skies
forever here, never destroyed

Past

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
February 2006
March 2006

Else

Personal Blog
The Male
Evolution Writers
Romance Divas



Layout by Yiling